The admission process at Valley Christian Academy includes:
• An appointment with our Principal to meet personally with each family and give them a tour of our campus;
• Completion of our Registration Application Packet;
• Presentation of a copy of the student's birth certificate and up-to-date immunization records;
• Payment of scheduled fees;
• All new students to Valley Christian Academy (1st through 8th grades) will be given a standardized evaluation test to verify proper grade level placement;
• A completed application and student interview with the Principal for incoming 6th - 8th grade students is required.
Our Pre-Kindergarten program is designed for students four to five years old. All students entering Kindergarten must be five years old by September 1st of the year they enter Kindergarten.
Valley Christian Academy may refuse admission to students with a prior history of academic or disciplinary problems. In some cases, students may be admitted on a probationary basis.
BASIS OF ACCEPTANCE: Valley Christian Academy is operated on a nondiscriminatory basis without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry. Special needs children are accepted only if Valley Christian Academy can adequately meet the individual needs of the child.